Doom/Stoner/Sludge

• Thread starter spn_phoenix_92
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turbo_4i4ka

Reaction score
Heya, another necrobump here.

Can you suggest me more bands in the vein of Isole and Solitude Aeturnus? I really love their melancholic style, but can't seem to find anything new that comes even close (I also listen to Candlemass, Memento Mori & Krux (derivative bands, I know :D)). Thanks in advance guys.

Doom on!

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
^Pallbearer?

edit: lol sorry I just checked they're already posted in this thread a bunch of times

Fraz666

Reaction score
the new With The Dead is awesome (with ex from Cathedral, Electric Wizard, Ramesses)

CaptainD00M

Lungsman
Reaction score
I saw Om last night here in Groningen. It was some seriously hippy stuff, and very cool to watch:

Al Cisneros has a really cool style of Bass.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
OH MAN. Speaking of Italian stoner doom metal, I totally forgot about Caronte

It's like Electric Wizard but the vocalist reminds me of Glenn Danzig!!

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
Electric Citizen is basically a Black Sabbath tribute band playing originals -- very cool!

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
An awesome friend of mine is getting some attention for his doom band Un. He was gaining traction a couple years ago but got cancer and had to deal with all of that. While he was unsure of his mortality, he wrote an album thats a crazy combo of post rock and super slow funeral doom.

Stream New Un: "Through the Luminous Dusk"

celticelk

Reaction score
An awesome friend of mine is getting some attention for his doom band Un. He was gaining traction a couple years ago but got cancer and had to deal with all of that. While he was unsure of his mortality, he wrote an album thats a crazy combo of post rock and super slow funeral doom.

Stream New Un: "Through the Luminous Dusk"

That's some good stuff. Definitely picking that up when it drops.