Double NGD: Both w/ 27 Frets and Massive Quilted Top P0rn!

• Thread starter clubshred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

clubshred

Reaction score
I went looking and I actually found some small photos, still actually on SSO.

100_1809-jpg.13692

koa1-jpg.13715

koa3-jpg.13717

Alas, the original owner only posted high-res photos on a) a Photobucket page that no longer exists, and b) a Club McNaught forum thread that no longer exists. Lost, like tears in the rain.
Jesus!! That finish is amazing! I never actually saw this one before. It's too pretty to play!!

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Everything looks amazing except the three color fade on the green one. Really screams contractual disclaimer low effort finishing to me personally.

clubshred

Reaction score
Everything looks amazing except the three color fade on the green one. Really screams contractual disclaimer low effort finishing to me personally.
It's funny because originally It was going to be a standard burst from the middle out like so many others, but I saw an Ormsby guitar that had a similar finish like this and I really wanted it. I have so many traditional burst finishes I really wanted something different. In person it looks pretty awesome but I totally get that style of finish is not for everyone.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
This is easily among the most gorgeous NGDs I've ever witnessed! Congratulations!

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
These aren't remotely to my taste, but that luminlay pattern on the first guitar... wow. Also, obviously they're to your taste which is what actually matters, so in that spirit congrats on your totally rad guitars my dude.