Dual Rectifier

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Johnology

Reaction score
Oscar Mike Golf i want this so hard! Like i'd give you my dick for it, but even after i spend the unbelievably low price for it, get it shipped to the UK, pay the custom tax for it, i need a step up transformer for it, meaning i don't even get the great tone it has the potential to do!

Foxtrotuniformcharliekilo.

Reaction score
:(

Here, I threw a video together, it has some djenty riffs in there so for everyone worried it won't djent...there you go.

It's on the orange channel running into my Mesa 2x12 with v30's. I did NOT use my tubescreamer for the video because I need a 9 volt battery :lol:

Enjoy and excuse the sloppy playing, it was all thrown together. Hopefully you guys will notice how amazingly clear the chords are there even though the loud volume forced my iphone mic to clip like crazy.

I also let it feedback near the end so you can see it clearly doesn't need new tubes as I had it CRANKED without a noisegate.

lelahel

Reaction score
it is running under 110 volts or 220 volts?
generally old amps don't have voltage switch

Reaction score
Nope, not yet. Waiting on those stupid pups. This is on hold for djent tent till further notice :sharpie:

Im crossing my fingers they come in next week so i can move this loomis, i already have a buy lined up and everything :lol:

Josh_Conlee

GRVMND 2014
Reaction score
Lol fuck bitches get dimarzios......Seriously though, I'm hoping to have the cash for this soon man

Status
Not open for further replies.