Dunable Guitars?

• Thread starter Carl Kolchak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm seeing some tasty pieces on that IG account.

Way more in the que before a custom guitar again though.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No shade, I love their stuff and Sacha seems like a quality dude but I get the impression the woodwork isn't done in house, anyone know if that's correct? Like I said, no hate. I've seen lots of pics/vids of finish work, pedal and amp assembly, I just haven't seen woodwork. That could actually be a plus depending on where they're having the necks/bodies built, as they look great quality. They're very consistent in output and seem very hands on and open to anything, which is awesome. If I had more space, I'd have a Cyclops in my lap right now.

oracles

Reaction score
No shade, I love their stuff and Sacha seems like a quality dude but I get the impression the woodwork isn't done in house, anyone know if that's correct? Like I said, no hate. I've seen lots of pics/vids of finish work, pedal and amp assembly, I just haven't seen woodwork. That could actually be a plus depending on where they're having the necks/bodies built, as they look great quality. They're very consistent in output and seem very hands on and open to anything, which is awesome. If I had more space, I'd have a Cyclops in my lap right now.

They do some themselves, the remainder is outsourced to Grover Jackson.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Side note - has anyone picked up a Gnarwahl yet?

Last edited: