EBMM JP16

aceinet

Reaction score
But it should be a Floyd Original. Would it really have made such a huge difference in the price? Heck why not a Music Man stamped Floyd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petar Bogdanov

Reaction score
But it should be a Floyd Original. Would it really have made such a huge difference in the price? Heck why not a Music Man stamped Floyd?

High-end builders seem to dislike Schaller made Floyds, so that might be part of the reason. I sure hope EBMM doesn't ship it with the 1000-series bar, though, that thing is not the best.

Reaction score
High-end builders seem to dislike Schaller made Floyds, so that might be part of the reason. I sure hope EBMM doesn't ship it with the 1000-series bar, though, that thing is not the best.

I wonder if they hate it cause it cuts into profit margins.

aceinet

Reaction score
But if EBMM has stacks of their own floyds sitting around why not just put them on this guitar? This guitar is the same street price as an Axis so it must be a price point issue in the supply chain for the JP16. The roasted neck maybe? Just things to make you go hmm.....

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Did we ever determine why they went with the 1000 series FR? Especially considering that the EBMM/Gotoh Floyds are perfect.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I can understand why he went for the 1000-series on the 7-string. Because that's the only FR Pro you can get for a 7.

No clue why they used it for the 6. They should have used a Gotoh like they used for everything else.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Probably gonna pull the trigger on one soon, I should be able to post a review within the next couple weeks.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I played one of these the other day and it actually had a Floyd Rose Pro on it. They probably switched to that instead of the Korean made model.

REALLY nice playing guitar too, I would really like one some day.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

scrub

Reaction score
I saw DT last night in Cincy. He played the JP16 the entire Images and Word set.