EC-1000 facelift

• Thread starter TremontiFan16
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TremontiFan16

Tyler Russell
Reaction score
So I have had my white ltd for a while now,and it really needs a facelift. Its pretty good now,but has problems staying in tune and I am changing the PU's to some dissonant agressors:hbang:

Point of the post is that I really want to change all the hardware,as the bridge has seen its better days, and the tuners are mediocre. Its still my number 1 as it sits, but I want it to be awesome.The nut could use a replace as well

So I am not exactly sure how replacement parts fit on the LTD,so would these parts fit?

Tailpiece:Gibson tp-6

Bridge: Graphtech supercharger kit NV2 with the 6MM posts. Comes with a nut as well

Overall I am changing tuners as well and making all the hardware gold,but that stuff I am familiar with.

Thanks for the help in advance!
EDIT:Forgot to mention what I really want to see is if this bridge overall fits without much modification

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aqa

Reaction score
I changed the tunenomatic bridge in a ec401 for a gotoh replacement and it was a huge impovement in sound, and it's very cheap

Latest posts