Elon Musk is on a roll

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Heard it here first

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He just needs to pay some modern artists to retire, problem solved.

Bodes

Reaction score
Surely you scrolled to the very end of the article and read:

But of course, this is all bullshit (well, the “Ring of Fire” and Instagram post are true). The real truth is country music unfortunately won’t have some benevolent billionaire benefactor swoop into to solve the genre’s problems via executive fiat, nor should country fans wait with bated breath for such an event to happen. Instead, it’s up to all of us the seek out the best artists, share them with our friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors, because the best artists are being suppressed and shadow banned by the industry, while mediocrity and lack of authenticity reigns in the genre, similar to on social media.

Some nice trolling and some of the comments are pure moronic!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Most of the people that recently started leaving twitter are the ones that bought his electric cars :lol: let's see, you helped make him rich now you're complaining about him creating a level playing field on a social networking site.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Most of the people that recently started leaving twitter are the ones that bought his electric cars :lol: let's see, you helped make him rich now you're complaining about him creating a level playing field on a social networking site.
Musk didnt get rich off Tesla. I wouldnt be surprised if he hasnt turned a real dollar on it yet. I'm probably wrong, but I wouldnt be surprised if so.

wankerness

Reaction score
I hate Twitter and hope he kills it (though why would he? Twitter already is completely populated with garbage people of both political persuasions. any right wingers thinking this is going to improve twitter by "allowing them on it" is sadly mistaken considering how few of them actually get banned relative to any other idiot trolls that get banned), but I also kind of hate him and think he's kind of a moron and definitely a vengeful psycho even if I think a trend toward electric vehicles is a positive for the world. I can't wait for him to start banning anyone that insults him. Or maybe just calling them "pedo guys" like the good old days. He has as thin of skin as ol' Donnie Trump and has a long history of being very anti-free speech if it hurts his feelings. Which is exactly what some people think he's going to fix. Gimme a break.

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Musk didnt get rich off Tesla. I wouldnt be surprised if he hasnt turned a real dollar on it yet. I'm probably wrong, but I wouldnt be surprised if so.
A very impressive amount actually

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I hate Twitter and hope he kills it (though why would he? Twitter already is completely populated with garbage people of both political persuasions. any right wingers thinking this is going to improve twitter by "allowing them on it" is sadly mistaken considering how few of them actually get banned relative to any other idiot trolls that get banned), but I also kind of hate him and think he's kind of a moron and definitely a vengeful psycho even if I think a trend toward electric vehicles is a positive for the world. I can't wait for him to start banning anyone that insults him. Or maybe just calling them "pedo guys" like the good old days. He has as thin of skin as ol' Donnie Trump and has a long history of being very anti-free speech if it hurts his feelings. Which is exactly what some people think he's going to fix. Gimme a break.
He invited people to insult him, did you know he supported Yang in the 2020 election? But because he's a Capitalist that's using his riches to send humanity in a positive direction you hate him? he has Aspergers syndrome which is not his fault.

Last edited:

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I hate all billionaires. Throw them in a pit, gasoline it all, and make them scream in flames as we distribute the wealth to you know, the other 99% of people.
I'll take what billionaires offer over free Bernie shit. These guys employ thousands of people

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
lol, maturity
Here's your chance to change my mind, give me ONE convincing argument that any human on this earth deserves to control that much currency, especially when we have a third of the earth in poverty. Go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.