EQD Life Pedal v2

• Thread starter migstopheles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

migstopheles

Reaction score
https://www.earthquakerdevices.com/life-pedal

same pedal but in a smaller box and with an expression input for the octave blend... limited again to 2500 units

i totally pre-ordered one this time even though i promised myself i would just buy a rat... i just love all my other eqd pedals so much that I couldn't say no

i still kinda hope they will do a proper production run of these at some point though, it does feel a bit like a fortinesque hype train at this point

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Ah cool, but the artwork got way less cool IMO.

Also, jeez, 2500 pedal units not considered a production run?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score

Not if you want them to sell out?

I won't be buying this pedal but I'd love to try it.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I reallly want this. Where did you pre order from? I have tried 6 sites and can't get one :( i dont think i know how to internet anymore :lol:

Edit: i figured it out, i can still internet :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited:

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm kind of bummed at the price. This may be an unpopular move, but I have a 2nd run Life Pedal and it's never going to really leave the studio as it's going to only accrue value over the years and I'd like to keep it as mint as possible. I want one I can put on a pedalboard and actually enjoy instead of being a museum piece. The issue with this run is that it costs as much as the original, and I'm not willing to drop that much for a pedal I already have. At this point I'm considering asking PLX or someone similar to build me a clone.

migstopheles

Reaction score

maybe badly worded... it'd be nice to see them permanently add it to their lineup, the demand seems to be there and it's a cool as fuck pedal

sounds great

Gmork

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm kind of bummed at the price. This may be an unpopular move, but I have a 2nd run Life Pedal and it's never going to really leave the studio as it's going to only accrue value over the years and I'd like to keep it as mint as possible. I want one I can put on a pedalboard and actually enjoy instead of being a museum piece. The issue with this run is that it costs as much as the original, and I'm not willing to drop that much for a pedal I already have. At this point I'm considering asking PLX or someone similar to build me a clone.
Talk to quin who runs heathencraft fx, he specializes in doom and builds tonnes of awesome clones! (I had a mointainking megalith built!)
Whats he do for a day job you ask? Oh nothing much, just builds amp and pedals at KSR amps!

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
Clones of these are relatively easy to build. This was one of my first pedals I built. I try and only build pedals that are unique or are too expensive to buy. I personally wouldn't pay what people are asking for the life pedals.

42831249-0670-43F3-895F-35EFA9EB2954.jpeg