Eric's Guitars polish kit

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Nik said:
Hey Eric, I've been religiously wiping down my guitar with the cloth after playing, and the cloth has started to accumulate dirt. Any specific way of cleaning/washing the cloth?

Nope, I just toss mine in the wash in cold with socks and stuff. BUT, I would say that I wait until they are really dirty or get crap on them that can transfer to the guitar. Otherwise, I would just use it until they top doing their job. Hope that helps.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Hey man how does it fair against ebonby fretboards? I have a custom shop RR1 Jackson, I usually use bore oil on it. Its what clarinets use (solid ebony usually)

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I use it on everything except maple so you should be good. I think it does best with rosewood but ebony boards come out nice, too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Nope, I just toss mine in the wash in cold with socks and stuff. BUT, I would say that I wait until they are really dirty or get crap on them that can transfer to the guitar. Otherwise, I would just use it until they top doing their job. Hope that helps.

Cool man, thanks a lot!

Guitars Onfire

Scammer
Reaction score
I'm in! I didnt like the Mcguires product and go thru a lot of this stuff so the price is definately right!

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I just ran out of the cloths so I have to place a new order tomorrow all. New stuff should be here next week. Just a heads up.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey bro! All the ones that have been ordered are on the way, no one's will be affected. Just mentioning it for anyone ordering in the next week.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I demand Polish Kit 2.0 come with a little brush for those nooks n' crannies. :D

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I never thought of using a toothbrush, I use a little car detailing brush that I got at Wal Mart for like $2.

And as a side note, the little leather bags that you usually get when you buy a microphone make perfect Polish Kit Bags. :D

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
^^ Worth every dime. Hell, I think the US shipped price is about $10 too cheap.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just got my polish kit from Eric's guitars today! Awesome stuff. Thanks, Eric. :yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Show me how, real quick, Chris.....

:wub: Eric. Just cleaned my arctic white 7620 and is slick and shiny clean.

This stuff is like magic and it was $6 well spent. :D

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
[action=Shawn]thinks I should pay more attention to Chris' stickies. thanks, Chris.[/action]

That was fun! Eric's trader rating went from 4 to 5. :D

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
By the way, I recommend everyone here to buy this product from Eric. Great stuff. Polished up my UV last night, I think I actually got a little on the hardware accidently, but it made it shinier. My Lo Pro Edge is already pretty mint on this guitar surprisingly and there were smudges here and there after I played it for 2 hours straight recording.

Now, clean and shiny. I love this stuff. :yesway: