Ernie Ball 2017 New Models

• Thread starter Mathemagician
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stemp Fester

Reaction score
Not usually too much of a fan of black guitars but the black St Vincent model is rather cool...

PF Chang

Reaction score
That St Vincent model desperately needs a different headstock.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I think people put mini-humbuckers in guitars to stop customers from buying them. I don't understand it from a marketing point of view, but it can be the only logical conclusion.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
that St Vincent model in black.. so metal!

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
If only the JP15 would have a matching headstock I would sell my ass to get one. :ugh:

Jzbass25

Reaction score
except for the mini humbuckers....

I had a guitar with cheap mini humbuckers and that sounded great, I guess maybe not for heavier stuff but they had some really nice tones and who knows, I've heard pretty great metal tones from single coils on a tele so I guess it just depends lol.

Also guys what is the difference between the sonic ecstasy and the illuminators? And anyone else notice the majesty pages don't list all the colors anymore? Are they getting rid of the older colors in favor of the new model? I really like the new colors but I'll also be bummed if I never get my hands on one of the matte blue ones in my life.

DarthV

Reaction score
If the CAD hadn't fallen 30% in the last few years, I'd really think about the JP15. It'll be over $4k here in canuckland, just too much for a single guitar.

Bearitone

Reaction score
The black St. Vincent is awesome. I wish it came with regular humbuckers

Latest posts