FS Ernie Ball Music Man JP15

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Up for sale is my EBMM JP15. It sounds and plays amazingly, and all of the extra features (piezo, +20dB boost, push/push pickup config switching) work exactly as they should. It's not in perfect cosmetic condition, as there are some dings on the headstock and around the edge of the body. However, these have no effect on the playability, tone, or reliability of the guitar. The guitar was set up just last week; the fretboard was thoroughly cleaned, frets were polished, and it was restrung/intonated with Horizon 9-47 Progressive Tension strings. I set the action low, though it's not as low as it could go since I prefer a little more sustain.

Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case + case candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): Bay Area, California
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb (linked below)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2475 shipped OBO. Will be more generous to offers who are closer (to save on shipping costs). I'm not opposed to trades (Mayones, Artistides, Suhr, PRS, etc.), but I would want to meet in person if that's the case.
Pictures: Reverb Listing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Bump! Open to offers!

I'm also looking for a high end Ibanez S. I'd love a 1520 or a J. Custom S with cash on either end!

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Bump! It's been sitting in its case for about 3 weeks straight now. Give it a good home!

guitaardvark

Reaction score
LMK if you change your mind about international shipping
I'll keep you in mind if I do. There's just so much that can go wrong, and I'd imagine that extra shipping + taxes would add a ton to the cost for you.

Bump! There are officially a ton of these for sale and I'm willing to adjust price for supply/demand.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Still available! Need to sell to fund grad school next year. Definitely willing to come down on price, especially if you're close!