ERRA Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Don't know what exactly it is about this band that I like...but I dig it regardless. Seems like they're pretty tight live, which is impressive for this kind of music.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mithologian

Reaction score
Excited for the new album. Tight band live, everything sounds spot on. My band played with them last summer before i joined and I was thoroughly impressed with their live performance.

TVasquez96

Reaction score
Saw these guys with This Or The Apocalypse two months ago. I was aware of them but wasnt familiar with any of their stuff, but they put on a great show and definitely caught my attention.

March_of_the_Mutes

Reaction score
Has anybody else heard the one song that leaked from the new album? Definitely going to buy it when it comes out but there's a stream out of it . Jesse definitely toned his cleans down but overall it sounds like perfect progression from Impulse.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Yep; it's sick. Sounds a lot more polished and pro, the cleans are a bit more "real" sounding too.

Chuck

Reaction score
Nah. It's a 6. EMG's with pickup rings = 6 string.

Derp. Should pay more attention :lol:

Has anybody else heard the one song that leaked from the new album? Definitely going to buy it when it comes out but there's a stream out of it . Jesse definitely toned his cleans down but overall it sounds like perfect progression from Impulse.

LINK LINK LINK :wub:

avinu

Reaction score
YESSSSSS new stuffs :D And yeah I'd agree about the cleans being too processed or whatever but from the live videos that dude definitely sounds like he can hit the notes. Judging by the new song it seems like they got a better handle on the clean vocal production.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
Bit of a necro-bump. I just got home from seeing these guys. It was a little disappointing because the mix made it hard to hear the guitars a lot of the time, and they had a fill in singer that was mostly death growling. I'm still looking forward to the new album, though!

Anybody else catch them on this tour?

Chuck

Reaction score
Bit of a necro-bump. I just got home from seeing these guys. It was a little disappointing because the mix made it hard to hear the guitars a lot of the time, and they had a fill in singer that was mostly death growling. I'm still looking forward to the new album, though!

Anybody else catch them on this tour?

Well their normal singer uses growls too