ESP 2021 New Models

• Thread starter Rotatous
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
I just want a LTD 400 series M-I with just a bridge pickup and a TOM bridge... or even a 200 series... or a 1000 series and I will find the money.

LTD M-I WITH TOM BRIDGE AND THIN U (or extra Thin U) NECK.

THAT'S IT

I don't mind if it's black... would prefer it white, or pink, or red... but wouldn't mind it black.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I just want a LTD 400 series M-I with just a bridge pickup and a TOM bridge... or even a 200 series... or a 1000 series and I will find the money.

LTD M-I WITH TOM BRIDGE AND THIN U (or extra Thin U) NECK.

THAT'S IT

I don't mind if it's black... would prefer it white, or pink, or red... but wouldn't mind it black.
IMG_20201104_163359_HHT.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I know the new teaser isn;t anything SUPER exciting, but I'm finally glad to get an LTD version of the old Paul Landers Eclipse. :D

xlarge.jpg

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
But it's not in production anymore. Now is the MH10 and I don't want the carved top... If I could find one in stock in Europe I would buy one just now but it's not available in any shop I know.
They quit making them for some reason.

Musiscience

Reaction score
All these new teasers seem to have these shiny shiny frets on them. Can't wait for the catalog to confirm if they are SS or not. Might have trouble resisting a 7 string LTD if that's the case.

Dudley

Reaction score
Making the same wish as every other year for the past decade... full thickness silverburst Eclipse in the E-II range.

The Australian exclusive run from a while back was killer and I’m still kicking myself for missing out on it.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn that looks really cool. I have no familiarity with whatever cartoon it represents though.