ESP 2021 New Models

• Thread starter Rotatous
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
Ah yes, the mythical MH. Wait what?

That line has been dead to me since they changed out the cockstock.

It's kinda confusing. Why do plenty of the ESP/E-II Horizon series (or H for short) have 6 in-line headstocks or cock stocks, but the LTD H series (or Horizon for long) have those fugly ass 3x3?

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
I know this isn’t likely but if they made an E-II level Josh Middleton sig, it would be instant boner town at my house. Love his ESP’s and he’s such a talented and seemingly down to earth guy. He’s almost like the UK version of Matt Heafy lol.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Definitely an M. Not really a bad thing, but a bummer that it isn't a new Horizon sig with a burst, bolt on neck and reverse inline headstock. That would be sick.View attachment 86531
Reposting that because it's definitely bolt on. If it's extra thin U that's going to be sick. But looks to me like it's his sig and will be see thru black. And will be killer.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep thinking The Satanist was the most recent album and that it got released recently - but it was five years ago haha. That was the last album that had anything I really carried for other than Wolves ov Siberia (sucker for when they go back to their more black metal style riffs).

I for one fuckin LOVE their new style but the old shit is still next level. The nicest part of them softening up a bit - they sell more, they got more budget. The live shows for the last tour were sooooo sick

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
I for one fuckin LOVE their new style but the old shit is still next level. The nicest part of them softening up a bit - they sell more, they got more budget. The live shows for the last tour were sooooo sick

The 2018 tour was cool. The venue in Edmonton kind of sucked but oh well. The rest was awesome.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Shut up. :lol:

To be fair they don't make MH's with reverse headstocks. Plus this is looking like it'll have the body of the M-II he used plus the aesthetic/features of his Horizon NT.

Reposting that because it's definitely bolt on. If it's extra thin U that's going to be sick. But looks to me like it's his sig and will be see thru black. And will be killer.

I’m hoping it’s the Bolt on M neck “extra thin flat” but extra thin U is also great. More importantly hoping the radius is closer to 14” or 16” instead of the H/MH usual 12”.

Zhysick

Reaction score
The Great Wave... I'm poor so I will have to learn to be happy with the IKEA canvas...

82bd7dba49f5a7dbb23b41c1eed34a1e.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
That's so well-suited to the guitar shape that I have to give them props, but that print is so cliche at this point. It'd be like getting the Mona Lisa on a guitar or "I <3 NY".