ESP 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
ESP has done many different Sonic guitars, even the ones on the line there, before. They're pretty cool on average imo.

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I must have misunderstood the press briefing on em. There's got to be at least 10 different Sonic guitars they have done through the years.

This one was for Sonic's 25th anniversary:
sonic2_hp.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It's apparently the STH-3 model but it's actually the 4th one if you count the Shadow one? lol

First one was the Jun Senoue STH-130 sig model, 2nd and 3rd one was the 25th anniversary one above + the Shadow one, 4th one is the black and white sketch one.

Speaking of Shadow I'm surprised they never did a Viper baritone with the Shadow decals and whatnot since Jun uses that a lot. Maybe for the 20th anniversary of Shadow the Hedgehog since they're finally admitting the game exists after 19 years :lol:

sell2792

Reaction score
I must have misunderstood the press briefing on em. There's got to be at least 10 different Sonic guitars they have done through the years.

View attachment 138634

Man, that would be a really sick guitar if it had a completely different finish and zero references to a video game character.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
They did two Shadow and two Sonic guitars for the 25th, so four total that year. Plus the two (?) for the 20th and two for the 15th. I guess this year makes nine or so total. All Japanese market only sadly.

Man, that would be a really sick guitar if it had a completely different finish and zero references to a video game character.

Man, that would be a really sick comment if you weren't wrong.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
They did two Shadow and two Sonic guitars for the 25th, so four total that year. Plus the two (?) for the 20th and two for the 15th. I guess this year makes nine or so total. All Japanese market only sadly.

Man, that would be a really sick comment if you weren't wrong.
I never thought I'd ever want a Sonic guitar, but man I'm still bummed I missed out on those Sonic and Shadow ones. Are they corny? Without a doubt, but man they're so corny they're cool. Maybe one day one of these Shadow ones will come my way. There were two LTDs and two full ESPs.

10120fbb2177a5153ba8c0324be6abdb.jpg

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score

View attachment 138634

Spec on this is so good. Would prefer no Sonic but there's a lot of comedy appeal in him being there so I'd still go for it