ESP 2024

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
I want a metal gear solid Jackson and a Soul Reaver Schecter.
I've said for a while now that if I decide to be more frivolous with my money in the future, I want a series of Aristides themed and based on Deus Ex. One for JC, one for Alex, and one for Adam. Might get two for Adam with one being for Human Revolution and the other for Mankind Divided.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Coincidentally I was standing in front of one of these yesterday. Kinda cool actually. I think it'd be nice to do a similar style with Akira or something other inherently more interesting artwork.
Fender did some interesting EVA guitars a few years ago. I guess the day they do a kurenai no buta guitar I'm done for. I'll settle for the Nausicaa Seiko for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I want a metal gear solid Jackson and a Soul Reaver Schecter.
sorry Nintendo has Jackson on lockdown

Jackson-Zoraxe-6-of-7.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
That and the Final Fantasy Stratocaster, based on the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV. With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

02-Fender-Final-Fantasy-XIV-Strat-JD22100070-No-452-Lit-Front-scaled.jpg

Chri

-________-
Reaction score

It always bugs the shit out of me that they couldn't even get the color right. I guess flesh tone would have been a bit boring, but at least do it right if you're going to make some doofy ass thing like this :lol:

jco5055

Reaction score

i remember being 9 or 10 and seeing that in Nintendo Power. I find it very interesting they went with a 7 string but I guess it was the height of Nu Metal?

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
i remember being 9 or 10 and seeing that in Nintendo Power. I find it very interesting they went with a 7 string but I guess it was the height of Nu Metal?
Indeed it was, I had the Jackson catalog for that year when they released it. I was never into my metal (though I bought Korns s/t when it was first released). I was ass deep in the Swedish DM scene and tuned my RR1 down to B. Good times.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Been mulling over a parts build with different V bodies. That said, running the numbers and looking at other options, that new 7 string baritone Arrow (Barrowtone?) covers a lot of what I’d want to try, comes with a warranty, and I can trade some stuff to lessen the cost.

Really thinking about picking one of these up.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Plenty of ESP action going on in the Euge Valovirtas new studio tour video. He has some cool Eclipses, Mirages and about 25:40 that Camo V with reverse banana headstock. I am not suprised that he says twice that it's not for sale!

I enjoy watching his videos but I missed this one. Thanks dude.