ESP E-II MF-9 BABYMETAL Collaboration Model

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Can you imagine if Ohmura made them do this in twinkle pink? The world is not yet ready for such awesomeness.

The idea of both Ohmura and Leda both using 9 strings is awesome enough, let alone signatures. Hell, that, and Leda getting Strandberg to build him a Cygnus Boden 9 will be sick.

A-Branger

Reaction score
although their outfit resembles the anime style of "girls", they are far more covered than any other female singer out there lol

at least they arent playing topples with an "X" tape over her nipples like on Butcher Babies lol

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Kitty Pryde was doing 7 years ago everything Billie Eilish is doing but much better.

I've not heard of Kitty Pryde; thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I heard See Me In A Crown on a radio a few months ago and just flipped out because I loved it so much.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
Kitty Pryde was doing 7 years ago everything Billie Eilish is doing but much better.
she's literally nothing like billie eilish though. eilish is like grimes 2.0 or white girl version of FKA twigs.

Last edited:

Avedas

Reaction score
she's literally nothing like billie eilish though. eilish is like grimes 2.0 or white girl version of FKA twigs.
I'm sure people who are into the scene would know better. I'm not really a fan; it was just an observation.

AltecGreen

Reaction score
The idea of both Ohmura and Leda both using 9 strings is awesome enough, let alone signatures. Hell, that, and Leda getting Strandberg to build him a Cygnus Boden 9 will be sick.

These guys are more focused on their signature pedals right now. Boh has been hawking his new signature bass pedal, Ryu no Sumika, that clocks in at over $1K USD. KarDian was showing off the new Leda prototype pedal at the Tokyo Pedal Summit this weekend. This ones got to be at least $400-500. The standard KarDian stuff is already over $300. Ohmura already has his signature pedal, the Vivie Irene 66.

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
What is it with pedals these days???
Fuck pedals man, all you need is an Axe Fx III and a FC6 (+ a mission engineering pedal), 2 pedals, done

that’s all :D anyone else with me!?

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
These guys are more focused on their signature pedals right now. Boh has been hawking his new signature bass pedal, Ryu no Sumika, that clocks in at over $1K USD. KarDian was showing off the new Leda prototype pedal at the Tokyo Pedal Summit this weekend. This ones got to be at least $400-500. The standard KarDian stuff is already over $300. Ohmura already has his signature pedal, the Vivie Irene 66.

I knew Leda was getting a signature pedal from Limetone Audio but didn't know about the KarDian stuff. Good to know.

Spraking of which, both companies need some worldwide distribution so I can try some. :lol:

AltecGreen

Reaction score
I knew Leda was getting a signature pedal from Limetone Audio but didn't know about the KarDian stuff. Good to know.

Spraking of which, both companies need some worldwide distribution so I can try some. :lol:

I thought it was Limetone also but then KarDian posted about the Leda pedal. The prototype shown this weekend had a KarDian label on it however KarDian and Limetone audio were exhibiting together along with Craftpros. I would not be surprised if it this is a collaborative project between Limetone and KarDian. KarDian was selling a collaborative pedal they did with Soul Power Instruments and Flying Teapot.

I recommend both companies. I have Limetone and KarDian pedals on my board. The Limetone stuff is pretty much always on.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I thought it was Limetone also but then KarDian posted about the Leda pedal. The prototype shown this weekend had a KarDian label on it however KarDian and Limetone audio were exhibiting together along with Craftpros. I would not be surprised if it this is a collaborative project between Limetone and KarDian. KarDian was selling a collaborative pedal they did with Soul Power Instruments and Flying Teapot.

I recommend both companies. I have Limetone and KarDian pedals on my board. The Limetone stuff is pretty much always on.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about both companies, hence I do wish for a wider distribution. I'm pretty sure Ikuo was the guy that got Leda on board as well since he's a big advocate of Limetone as well as Soul Power. Both companies have some cool mods on the Boss volumes and MXR Dis respectively. The latter I'm really curious to try out.

AltecGreen

Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about both companies, hence I do wish for a wider distribution. I'm pretty sure Ikuo was the guy that got Leda on board as well since he's a big advocate of Limetone as well as Soul Power. Both companies have some cool mods on the Boss volumes and MXR Dis respectively. The latter I'm really curious to try out.

Limetone can barely keep up. They have suspended production of everything except the Focus and Focus NX pedals right now just so they can meet demand. I failed to get a Focus NX in the first shipment and now I'm looking to have to wait till the sixth shipment in late spring of 2020 at best. As expensive as these pedals are, they can barely keep up with demand. The situation is the same with Verocity. At one point they were down to under ten units across their entire lineup for sale. I'm not sure any of these companies can expand beyond Japan.

redkombat

Tree Whore
Reaction score
I mean it's a cool that esp came out with a 9 and all but who wants to pay 3k for a 28" scale with a weird paint job

Latest posts