ESP M7 Takada Custom Shop Hophead 75

azyat

吉他之道
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP M7 Takada Custom Shop.
Alder wings, 3-piece maple neck, ebony fretboard.
25.5 scale, SD Blackouts (or Pegasus+Sentient for your choice), Floyd Rose with 45mm nut, Sperzel locking tuners.
Modifications (if any): swapped the pickups for Pegasus and Sentient, stock Blackouts can be installed back.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP gigbag + allen wrench for truss rod + straplocks.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Minsk, Belarus

International OK? : yes, see the options as described above.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): at this point I can only provide references about 100% positive feedback on the local guitar forums, such as GuitarPlayer.ru and Guitar.by , everywhere under the same name.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2000 Euro OBO
Pictures: CLICK HERE FOR MORE!

fKqInKw3d7bLFOeFnMGnhMeNxcJI4rvTxrCH4DY0lA6nPnDo0DximsDR3V1TTYYw3QsbbcwNcHmloAmAnQVUYRXxoSczlc62B5SJhGrBcjmr8npumZHI4midPdWhecNq

Extremely rare Japanese beauty, overall condition is very clean. The only thing is that the locking nut thread was broken by the previous owner on the treble side for 1st and 2nd strings, now it's fixed and perfectly stays in tune (the hole on the bass side for 6th and 7th strings has been already re-threaded by the previous owner, as far as I can tell). Considering that it's a 45mm wide nut (not a common 48mm OFR nut), it would take to wait 5 months for a new nut from the local distributor.
=======================================

I'd prefer direct sale at the moment.
Trades for 7string guitars ONLY within the EU are also possible, I'd like to see, if there are any interesting 7string axes I could try. So, throw me your offers (trades with cash on my side are not a problem).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thesoilworker

Reaction score
Very interested in this. Color wise is it more yellow or Orange? Hard to tell from the pics.

Feel free to send me a pm.

I have tons of references from Facebook Gear Exchange as well as reverb.