ESP NAMM 2014 Thread

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dudley

Reaction score
I'm talking about the TE-7 thats available in North America. It is white or black and has a rosewood fingerboard.

Fair enough, I was talking about the guitar that was linked to in this thread for the chap who said he was after a white Stef-styled Tele :) simple miscommunication.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fair enough, I was talking about the guitar that was linked to in this thread for the chap who said he was after a white Stef-styled Tele :) simple miscommunication.

Ah understood. Yes, I wish that model was available here. It looks much nicer IMO.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Its the same quality the 400 series have had for about 5-10 years now. It will be of no surprise to anyone. Its a nice little guitar for the cash for sure!

Sweet, that is good to hear. Looked like a really good price for them.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
I've got to be honest, I was really hoping they'd put the Stef tele out in White. Yeah I know it's ridiculous, but I'd love to buy a second and i just can't justify owning the same guitar in the same color.

Plus I'm probably one of a few that isn't bothered by the pickup configuration.

im with ya, the only reason i havent picked one up yet is because its only in black right now

EDIT: not sure how i feel about that susi. looks nice but id rather get a carvin for that price. i also think that the evertune is big, ugly, and entirely unnecessary.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
Other than the carpenter sigs,

Is ESP/LTD releasing any new baritone 7's this year?

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Other than the carpenter sigs,

Is ESP/LTD releasing any new baritone 7's this year?

The E-II Horizon NT-7B:

xlarge.png

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's so friggin hot, but damn I wish they hadn't loaded it with EMGS.

What's pricing on this thing?

You could always put in other pickups. Both BKP, Duncan, and Lundgren all make EMG 707 sized replacement pickups. Certain dealers will even replace the pickups for you at a reduced cost.

And yeah its $1699 w/ case.

sylcfh

Reaction score
Yeah a few places have them up. The TE-407 is $649. Now someone needs to buy one and review. :metal:

I'll probably buy the 406. I was going to build something just like it but with one bridge pickup. Close enough.

lorguitarist

Legions Of Raum
Reaction score
Nick - Have you received or been able to check out the new E-II Horizon III? Really leaning towards that or some of the new Schecters for my next 6.

JordanStGodard

Reaction score
I just bought the ESP NT-7b. Still waiting for it to arrive. :hbang: from what I've heard it's very similar to the ESP NT-7 except baritone.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick - Have you received or been able to check out the new E-II Horizon III? Really leaning towards that or some of the new Schecters for my next 6.

Yeah I have, they're very nice. All the E-IIs have been so far.