WTB ESP or Prestige

• Thread starter Kyle-Vick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has a ESP or a nice Ibanez Prestige they may want to part with. Looking to keep it around $1000. Really like to find a eclipse but open to whatever. Let me know what you have!

neurosis

Reaction score
Posting info because I was on the hunt for the past months myself.

The last eclipse for less than 1000 I had marked on my wishlist sold fast. I bought a white one a few months ago. If you are patient and keep tracking on Reverb and used pages (Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Chicago Music... –basically anywhere where they get used guitars in) you'll find something.

The rosewood fretboard ones seems to go for less. For a while there were a lot of the red quilt top ones to be had for 800-1000 in different conditions. There was also a really nice sunburst for 1000.

There is a black one on Reverb for 1200 now but it's a little rough around the edges. Pictures aren't too good.

I saw a red one in Atomic Music last Christmas. They have a virtual showroom. it's a little wonky but maybe worth a call if you see something.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2xCA6rXBoBn

I'll ping you if I see something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
Kyle where are you located? I have been gassing extremely hard for a Mayones for a while and am contemplating parting with one of my two prestige’s to go towards it. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk.