Evertune bridge on LTD SCT 607b

dimitris maf

Reaction score
I am thinking about having an evertune bridge installed on my ltd sct 607b and I wander
if there is some else that has already installed it. I would love to hear your feedback.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxAidingAres

Reaction score
Shouldnt really be an sissue to install. I have never installed one but i own a washburn solar 17etc and the evertune is very comfortable a little bulky compared to hipshot style bridges etc.
Imo i think the evertune is cool but its really annoying, its like a floyd without the wammy. So unless you only play with one tuning then its awesome. Easy to set up and i love that one tool asjust everything unlike other bridges that can have 3 different tools needed to adjust

dimitris maf

Reaction score
Shouldnt really be an sissue to install. I have never installed one but i own a washburn solar 17etc and the evertune is very comfortable a little bulky compared to hipshot style bridges etc.
Imo i think the evertune is cool but its really annoying, its like a floyd without the wammy. So unless you only play with one tuning then its awesome. Easy to set up and i love that one tool asjust everything unlike other bridges that can have 3 different tools needed to adjust
I forgot to mention that I don't change tunings, so I guess it want be a problem for my case. I am more concerned about the playability and because the installation in sevenstring with a tune-o-matic type bridge requires an adapter plate. Also because is my main and only guitar, I want be 100% sure, before doing this.

MaxAidingAres

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I don't change tunings, so I guess it want be a problem for my case. I am more concerned about the playability and because the installation in sevenstring with a tune-o-matic type bridge requires an adapter plate. Also because is my main and only guitar, I want be 100% sure, before doing this.
I mean theyre great bridges regardless, you wont be disappointed, just make its what need, and youll be okay with the install. Other than that go for it

Reaction score
I think you should really wonder if you actually need one. Have you tried an Evertune equiped guitar before? Because if it's just for the novelty, then you definitely shouldn't do it. Evertune is tp prevent your guitar to go out of tuning, and since the SCT-607 has locking tuners and extended scale length, tuning issues shouldn't be that much of a problem. If you want it to combat tuning issues, try other ways to eliminate these problems. Most of the time it's either stretching the strings before tuning, or the nut that's causing tuning problems. Installing a different nut (Graphtech for example) is a shitload cheaper than installing a complete Evertune. Run these thoughts through your mind and consider whether you still want an Evertune. If so, then go for it, they are fancy bridges for fancy guitars.

dimitris maf

Reaction score
I think you should really wonder if you actually need one. Have you tried an Evertune equiped guitar before? Because if it's just for the novelty, then you definitely shouldn't do it. Evertune is tp prevent your guitar to go out of tuning, and since the SCT-607 has locking tuners and extended scale length, tuning issues shouldn't be that much of a problem. If you want it to combat tuning issues, try other ways to eliminate these problems. Most of the time it's either stretching the strings before tuning, or the nut that's causing tuning problems. Installing a different nut (Graphtech for example) is a shitload cheaper than installing a complete Evertune. Run these thoughts through your mind and consider whether you still want an Evertune. If so, then go for it, they are fancy bridges for fancy guitars.
I have tried one and it seemed nice. The main reason I am thinking about evertune is my 80 gauge F string. But as an alternative maybe the hipshot open gear locking tuners and the graphtech nut would fix my problem. Thanks man I'll definitely consider it.