Examples of good sounding clean tones

• Thread starter WarMachine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
And because I get salty everytime I think about it, this album, as aforementioned.

The tone and songwriting on this album was truly original before this band became dull as shit.

davemeistro

Reaction score

Not metal, but goddamn do I love his clean sound. So smooth, round, warm and just, deliberate I guess. I just want to make a blanket out of it and wrap myself into a little cocoon.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
One of the best clean tones I have ever heard comes from the peavey JSX with a wampler tumnus....you can find lots of reference vids I'm sure

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Funny enough, but a lot of the times with my cleans personally, I find myself trying to actually emulate other instruments that aren't even necessarily guitar. This comes to mind (or most of my posts in the video game music thread for that matter)

Also posting this just because I'm not sure how we even made it to the 2nd page without David Gilmour being posted
I'm disappointed in myself, this forum, and society as a whole now. Dang.

kerryymm

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm sure I might get laughed at for this, but Shaun Morgan (Seether) bangs out some very nice clean tones...