Extreme Rightwing Christian Terrorists attack Norway

• Thread starter Northern
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
So they caught the guy who was the shooter, and he's claiming that two more attacks will occur. Can't find a link yet.

chronocide

Total Grind Hell
Reaction score
I see the Prime Minister was meant to be either in his office or at the summer camp today, so they seem likely to be linked.

I fear there may be some sad related deaths with kids trying to flee the shooting by swimming back to the mainland, which is a couple of miles in cold water in a panic.

What a shit day.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people? Makes me embarassed for my race that we can do such sickening things.

chronocide

Total Grind Hell
Reaction score
How are gun control laws in Norway? Maybe some tightening of them will happen if they're lax. It's no consolation but it's the one good thing that came from the Dunblane tragedy.

You can understand the thinking that goes into bombing governmental buildings, as horrific as it still is, but stomping around shooting at kids? Fucking hell.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
How are gun control laws in Norway? Maybe some tightening of them will happen if they're lax. It's no consolation but it's the one good thing that came from the Dunblane tragedy.

You can understand the thinking that goes into bombing governmental buildings, as horrific as it still is, but stomping around shooting at kids? Fucking hell.

From what I gather, very strict.

Northern

Reaction score

They are as strict as possible. Problem is, they are so tight that the police even needs special permision to use guns, so when someone has gotten hold of one, the police have a problem.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
I just read that according to multiple sources there are now 7 casualties at the bomb site and 4 casualties and possibly more at the youthcamp :(

Northern

Reaction score
Updates from the shooting at the youth-summercamp:
20-30 people aged 15-20 yars old might have been killed.

klami

Reaction score
The whole thing sickens me. How people are able to do this is well beyond me.

My thoughts go out to all the people who are affected by this tragedy.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
The whole thing sickens me. How people are able to do this is well beyond me.

My thoughts go out to all the people who are affected by this tragedy.

This. It gives me the chills.

Edit: They arrested the shooter and linked him to the bombing.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
My prayers for safety for everyone in Norway, This is strange... and very bad.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Michael (cataclysmichael) is being interviewed by american television at the moment. Allen (dendroaspis) heard/felt the blast. I also have family down there that heard it. I don't know anyone that was close, other than Michael, who felt the blast more severly.

So far there was the blast and then a shooting at a summer camp for teenagers. Fucked up and ridiculous, seriously. Fuck this shit. And in my peaceful country.

FUCK!