Failure of Milk (new orchestral mathcore project--Looking for Musicians!)

• Thread starter Underture
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mmahan40

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just started a new recording project. It's (tentatively) titled "Failure of Milk". It's an orchestral mathcore/metalcore project that takes influence from bands such as Threat Signal, Sikth, Apocalyptica, etc. Anyway, you can hear new track (called "Nautilus") here:
Failure of Milk (Now Seeking Vocalists) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Slightly higher-quality mix here:
SoundClick artist: Nik Petsev (solo material) - page with MP3 music downloads

Please note that I am also looking for musicians to collaborate with for this project (vocalists and bass guitar, primarily) so if you're interested, please give me a call at:
nikpetsev@hotmail.com

Anyway, looking for some feedback on the music/mix/etc. Any feedback is welcome as long as it's constructive. (Yeah, I realize the kick is a bit excessively loud, I'll fix that).

--Nik

Hey man,

Would definitely be interested in giving vocals a shot for this

Don't have any prior experience with signing for a metal band but I know how to. I also have pretty strong clean/fry vocals

You should send me an mp3 and I'll try to lay down some vocals for it this weekend!

Shoot me a pm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts