Fear Factory - Aggression Continuum

• Thread starter sonoftheoldnorth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about... It clearly states on the Protone website "With his signature drive, Dino took advantage of Pro Tone’s rich history of designing the best overdrive and distortion pedals available today" :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Athor

Reaction score
Yeah. I do dig Archetype. It had a consistent flow of songs, blast beats, and a rawer production. Transgression could have been better but by that time Wolbers was running out of riffs to ape at brought out his own style...which is not better than Dino, ultimately.

I just hope Dino leaves all the FF drama and just do a Divine Heresy with a better vocalist/lyricist and without the singing.
Agreed!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm more excited that I saw Dino responded to someone on IG asking about a Soul of a New Machine vinyl reissue with "that's next year".

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So uhh
This happened
https://twitter.com/DinoCazares/status/1352395133497397248

1047e0bf9877b73e2ab49bb1e017055d.png

Not sure where else to put it, but yeah.

Werecow

Reaction score
I know where my head went when he said 3 enemies :lol: but the sad thing is i'm actually not 100% sure he didn't mean that.

Putting my Mythbusters hat on, surely that must have been fired from a long way away, otherwise it'd have penetrated the glass? Seems more like a random stray shot from somewhere.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I know where my head went when he said 3 enemies :lol: but the sad thing is i'm actually not 100% sure he didn't mean that.

Putting my Mythbusters hat on, surely that must have been fired from a long way away, otherwise it'd have penetrated the glass? Seems more like a random stray shot from somewhere.

He said there was a metal bar under the windshield that stopped the bullet.

Werecow

Reaction score
He said there was a metal bar under the windshield that stopped the bullet.
But don't bullets turn to mush when hitting things from close range? I thought it'd be completely splattered/flattened if it was shot into glass and a metal bar from any sort of close range. The bullet has retained its shape there, like it lost most of its speed/energy before hitting.

Edit - this is one after hitting a metal plate https://i.redd.it/q1jobfuilsvz.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
To be fair, after the wild ride that was 2020, maybe 2021 kicks off the Fear Factory shooting at each other. Nothing is shocking.

Latest posts