Fears and phobias

• Thread starter SevenStringSam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swayman

Reaction score
1. Spiders, hate them, doesn't help the spiders we have here will actually chase you down.

2. Flying. I love the takeoff, I love the landing, I HATE turbulence. Even though I know turbulence won't make a plane crash, it still freak me the fuck out.

3. Clowns. I just think they're fucked up.

4. Heights.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
1. I fear growing old and regretting not having pushed myself harder in many areas of my life.

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
Spiders, had the worst nightmare the other night :lol: just spiderwebs and spiders, big and small just sitting in the mddle of them, everywhere I look up. FFFFFUUUUUUU-

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
and not having a guitar or being able to practice. :ugh::ugh:

Same here.
I seriously don't go away on vacations because I'm that obsessive about being able to play guitar at least once a day properly, so I'm pretty much always in Melbourne:lol:

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Im a scaffolder, I can climb a hundred feet in the air, walk around on 3 inch wide tubes, repel off sides of buildings not a problem, but I am absolutely scared shitless, panic attack scared of the thought dieing and what happens after death. oh yeah an BEES an big angry dogs ! ! ma-fuggin BEES an dogs !!:ugh:

Survival101

Banned
Reaction score
I used to be incredibly afraid of spiders, but I've mostly gotten over it. I'm somewhat afraid of falling and went skydiving to remedy that.
I go backpacking and hiking a lot and I'm have a horrendous fear of meeting people in thie middle of the woods when I'm camping. Last time I went I had a really really terrifying run in with a pack of wild dogs that kind of harassed my friend and I for an hour or two. This event was not helped by me having recurring nightmares about large black dogs biting my throat and clamping it shut so I can't cry out or breathe.

I'm pretty paranoid about walking at night in parking lots and being in urban areas at night in general. Being in large crowds in a somewhat enclosed space (tunnel) freaks me out.

xXxPriestessxXx

One Among the Fence
Contributor
Reaction score
Clowns, water that I can't see the bottom of (if I'm in a boat I am fine but I will NOT swim in it), and confined spaces of any kind or that have a lot of people in them.

Taylor2

Do you even lift
Reaction score
- Spiders
- Dark
- Open Jaws(dogs snapping)
- Feeling of being watched.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Mine is super deep water like Crushing said. Others-spiders, strange insects, losing a finger.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
I cant stand crowds, but its kinds subjective. Its fine at a concert or something, but when I come home to a house full of people, I freak out a little bit.

Spiders. Any spider I see instantly meets its death. I'm naturally selecting them until they evolve to stay the hell out of my house.

Alien abductions. Logically, the odds of actual alien visiting our planet are beyond small. We're simply too far away from everything else for a being to reach us in its lifetime. But just the notion of being taken by an alien being against your will and experimented on scares the hell out of me.