Finally got around to taking some good pics of my BRJ

• Thread starter kmanick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Great pics Nick , Glad you finally got it and fell in love with Bernie's work. Lol ,mine may be here within a week or two after BKP delays. (crossing my fingers)

It's kinda funny, whenever I see Diamond inlays it makes me think of old BC Rich's. Which kinda makes sense seeing as how the Rico family name factors in. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sonofabias

Reaction score
:agreed:This is one very refined piece of work which has me seriously considering getting in touch with Bernie to discuss a build, he must be busy because of all the SSF members orders. I'm even considering selling my one of a kind six to fund a custom seven !!:cool::shred: Delima..delima....!

The Hollow Man

Reaction score
Purdy. I really like that headstock. Kinda reminds me of a Final Fantasy sword....

BangandBreach

Kaboom.
Reaction score
When I put in the order for my BRJ, THATS the Headstock i want.

Nice choice dude.

Edit: just realized I kinda necrobumped this. Sorry, fellas.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I saw that shit in person... It's fucking gorgeous.

Too bad I didn't get to play it... :(

Well, I think that's best for the guitar hahaha

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I hate you... in the kindest way possible. :lol:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw that shit in person... It's fucking gorgeous.

Too bad I didn't get to play it... :(

Well, I think that's best for the guitar hahaha

I'm sorry :(
I thought everyone that wanted to, took it for a "test drive " that day.
I purposely hung around a bit longer that I had expected to just for that reason. :(

The Crunchlab is out and an Aftermath is now in there.
I'm still undecided on whether I like it or not though :scratch:

I'm still blown away everytime I pick this thing up at the level of "playability" Bernie builds into his guitars. The neck is so freaking effortless to play on. :shred:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I'm sorry :(
I thought everyone that wanted to, took it for a "test drive " that day.
I purposely hung around a bit longer that I had expected to just for that reason. :(

I'm still blown away everytime I pick this thing up at the level of "playability" Bernie builds into his guitars. The neck is so freaking effortless to play on. :shred:

Nah, it wasn't your or anyone's fault.. I had to leave early cuz the people I came with and I had to hit Guitar Center in Boston.. It was part of our road trip!

That day was epic, holy fuck.

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score

How well did the BKP with square tabs drop into the Dimarzio route? I'm getting the CrunchLab too and I'll probably experiment with othet pickups in the future.

Edika

Reaction score
Damn it I always made fun of people having more than two guitars, as it seemed kind of pointless, and now I am becoming like that! And this is partly ss.org's fault :p!!

In a more serious note, man your guitar is freaking epic! It is a very beautiful instrument and it goes without saying about the quality! With my next job I will be very tempted to order one from Bernie, even if it takes a couple of years to have it in my hands! It will be totally worth it! Again my late but sincere congratulations!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
the Aftermath had to be filed down a little to get in there and it's unfortunate because it's not staying.
It's not the sound I was looking for , I'm goung to try either a HolyDiver or a Nailbomb.
I'm looking for a much warmer sound than what I'm getting from the Aftermath.
Awesome sounding pickup for sure, but not warm enough for what I'm looking for
out of this guitar.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
I like the Holydivers I have in my BRJ6. Not really sure if how I'd describe them. Their not overly hot but have a cool growl/bite.

Glad your still loving the guitar. Still dying for mine to show up. It will have Aftermaths in it so I'm curious to see what they sound like 1st hand.

Have you thought about getting some of the black distressed covers? I think they'd look great in your guitar, appearance-wise.

images