First build (Pic Heavy)

• Thread starter St3ngah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jarnozz

Let´s Get Wasted!
Reaction score
really dig the shape and the stain is very nice! Now add some gold hardware and it's a beauty! nothing more beautiful than a dark stained guitar with golden hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
That stain looks killer on the neck! Body is looking pretty nice too, but yeah, needs more clamps. They should be a decent chunk of your tool budget. :lol:

St3ngah

Reaction score
I feel you guys on the clamps, I have been feeling since the start that I have been lacking in the clamps department. I only have 5 ATM, I bought some of those cheap 24 inch clamps from harbor freight (the ones for like 3 bucks) but have already gone through 3 of them trying to clamp down gluing nice and tight. they break beyond anything beyond (what I am guessing) anything past 10 psi. I will be investing in some straight wood clamps for my next build to make sure that I have no issues arise.
I really am loving the stain on the body and the neck, and am totally feeling the gold hardware. Ebay has a lot of cool hardware for cheap, mostly in chrome, but I am sure I can find some locking tuners in gold for relatively cheap as well as a decent bridge and I am not sure where I am going to go with the bridge. We will see! I really like the way it is coming along though!!!!

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I personally love the stain - especially the neck! Makes the grain stand out beautifully.
Kudos to you good sir!
also +11 clamps, throw some extruded aluminum in there for good measure but noooooooo gold hardware!

Just my zwei pfennig..

Levi79

Reaction score
Coming along really cool man! Stain looks awesome too!

Latest posts