First Date, Where to Go?

• Thread starter Belleal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Reading this thread got me reminiscing. Listen to the folks on here saying "Go for it" or "She's ready". If she calling you telling you shes cold, you've gotta man up and take care of business.

I'm 35 and engaged, and i still kick myself from time to time over the open invitations i said "No" to for some lame reason or was too dumb to realize the offer. I mean, miraculously i haven't ever gone without much - for reasons unbeknownst to me, but still those missed opportunities still pop into consciousness from time to time like "what the hell was i THINKING?!".

Diner + activity where you can still talk (not a movie) is good for first date BTW. Good luck!!

flint757

Reaction score
I had a girl in High School practically beg me to take her home and was completely oblivious to the event until like the next day (back then happened all the time, terrible at reading between the lines). By then the opportunity passed. :lol:

It sucks too because she was smart and smokin hot.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
A wise person once told me:
"In life it's not what you do that you regret most, it's what you DON'T do."

Remember that. :yesway:

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
On the flip side of the action you've missed out on, that could have been the Herpes Incident... (That's what I tell myself on those cold, lonely nights, anyway).

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
You two should get together, because both of ya need ta get out more:idea:

Man, you did reply with "Yeah, it's cold" to a chick clearly trying to get with you. And then you tried to defend yourself by saying that you were just playing hard to get, I don't think you have much say in this matter. :nono:

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Man, you did reply with "Yeah, it's cold" to a chick clearly trying to get with you. And then you tried to defend yourself by saying that you were just playing hard to get, I don't think you have much say in this matter. :nono:

"Hard 'ta' get"

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
"Hard 'ta' get"

Oh lawd.
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Reaction score
I'd go that way quick but we move around the same realm & I wanna have "relations" w/ others, even if this one goes bad:metal:

Do you even read what you write?

You sound like a complete fucking moron, because I'm guessing you are.

If you don't know what to do about a girl you aren't even sure you like, try men. Chances are you're playing for the wrong team.

I'm willing to bet the $0.06 in my sweater pocket that you don't even have a girl lined up, you're just shit talking on a guitar forum to make the other guys think you're some fucking "rico suave" or some shit like that.

60 posts and the majority of them are you trying to look all BA in front of a bunch of people you've never met before.

I have 3 posts and I've spent them in shock at how fucking dumb you seem.

squid-boy

Reaction score
take her back to your place and show here SS.org

I was snuggling with this girl a while back. And I went to put something on Netflix to watch for the cuddling and tried sneaking onto SS.org for a few moments, she leaned over and demanded, "Pay attention to me," and pulled me back onto the bed.

It's not a terrible idea.

Reaction score

If you don't know what to do about a girl you aren't even sure you like, try men. Chances are you're playing for the wrong team.

I'm willing to bet the $0.06 in my sweater pocket that you don't even have a girl lined up, you're just shit talking on a guitar forum to make the other guys think you're some fucking "rico suave" or some shit like that.

60 posts and the majority of them are you trying to look all BA in front of a bunch of people you've never met before.

you guys should fight

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score

While I don't disagree with the overall "wtf?" message, this escalated very quickly. :lol:
I figure this is either trolling or else the guy is going to wake up in 15 years and slap the shit out of himself. No need for me to rub too much salt in the wound. :lol:

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
So it's settled. I'm bringing this girl to my house, and we're just going to huff airduster all evening. Don't worry, I'm giving her a ROSE. Perfect.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
*A* rose?

You cheap fuck. That better not be dollar store air duster or you won't have a chance. You need to spring for the memorex shit man. Make her think you're James Fucking Bond.

avenger

Reaction score
I had a girl in High School practically beg me to take her home and was completely oblivious to the event until like the next day (back then happened all the time, terrible at reading between the lines). By then the opportunity passed. :lol:

It sucks too because she was smart and smokin hot.
I think a lot of shyer "nice guys" suffer fromt his. I know I have had my share of missed hookups playing to nice and missing the signals.

If you think a girl is giving you strong signals don't worry about being a nice guy and taking her out on dates... just go for it chances are she wants the D.

XD