For those of you familiar with the Ghost in the Shell soundtrack: (Heavy Version!)

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Hey all, I made my own version of a song performed by Ilaria Graziano on the 2005 Ghost in the Shell soundtrack. I added drums, guitars, bass, keys, voices, piano, etc. I put my mixed, mastered, and rearranged version up on the Osiris Studios page. Head over and check it out and let me know what you think!

Osiris Studios on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

By the way, I do not watch this show and am not familiar with what its about. A good friend showed me this original track and I got the idea immediately! I tried to upload it on youtube but I'm shitty at that kind of thing.

Let me know what you guys think!

OH, and PS: This is not a metal song!

-Lee McKinney

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to make it for download on the page right now, new myspace is confusing haha

Dan

Reaction score
Its a total pain isnt it :noplease:, id recommend using soundcloud for this kinda thing. Like myspace but without all the ballache :metal:

splinter8451

Reaction score
Fuck I love Ghost in the Shell. Nice job dude!

Might have to watch one of the movies, or a few episodes later tonight :D

Enselmis

Reaction score
Definite win, I <3 Ghost In The Shell as well and this sounds fantastic.