Formula One thread

• Thread starter TheDuatAwaits
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Hopefully each team has a very specific colour scheme, as we're going to have to start saying "I support the (insert colour) team".
People already support the "papaya team" and the "silver arrows" (although they have been more black in recent years), so why not open the coloured team names up a little more?

does rb still stand for racing bulls or are we finally just calling it diet red bull

Sauber and Diet Red Bull. Thats how I gonna refer to them this season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Not surprising news:

Andretti Global bid to join the grid in 2025 has been denied by F1 and are told that they could re-apply for the 2028 season (most likely to get denied again).

Kinda more surprising news:

Hamilton is apparently switching to Ferrari next season

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

How did we end up in a world where Lewis is driving for Ferrari and Max has multiple world championships?

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
What a terrible move. When Merc starts winning again this year and Ferrari fucks him over a few times he’ll wish he hadn’t done this

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
What a terrible move. When Merc starts winning again this year and Ferrari fucks him over a few times he’ll wish he hadn’t done this
man, part of me wish for this after them screwing Sainz.

Another part of me wishes for another go at Verstappen vs Lewis and a proper Red Bull vs Ferrari fight.

Anyways; so we start betting on Lewis replacement?

So far I can think of three probable moves.

Mick gets it after good performances at WEC and the simulator.

Perez gets it to get that juicy Red Bull intel and gets one last hurrah while other Mercedes drivers in junior categories keep developing.

Albon gets it after a good performance, Mick goes to Williams.

LOTS of drivers end their contracts by '24. Alonso, Ocon, Sainz, Piastry, Bottas. All of them could be possible considering their talent or relationships with Mercedes

Zhysick

Reaction score
Alonso, Vettel and soon Hamilton as the last victim of Ferrari. Ferrari will be known as the team to go and "die" in F1 if they don't improve their team. Not the car, their team of engineers, strategists and so on...

I'm sad for Carlos, he doesn't deserve to be kicked out when he is delivering even better than Leclerc but that's how it is and probably he will get a nice seat at Audi for 2026, Ferrari knows it and that's why he is kicked out.

But in the meantime, if Aston Martin doesn't deliver, Alonso will be free for 2025...

BenjaminW

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Hamilton might bring some people with Mercedes, so hopefully they can sort things out because there’s no way they can screw up having Hamilton like they did with Vettel and Alonso.

In other news, Christian Horner is potentially on the hot seat for inappropriate conduct with a female employee.

Definitely an interesting offseason so far, especially this last week.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
So, I'm not as up to date as I'd like to be on F1, but I saw a thing on Tiktok that apparently Kimi Raikkonen is coming back. So is that a thing or just your normal Tiktok bullshit?

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
ok, Visa Cash WhatsApp Paypal Telmex Taquería Los Primos Red Bull Light Racing Bulls Oxxo Toro Rosso might not have the best name, but they definitely win in the livery department

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Turns out Hamilton has a no-poaching clause with Mercedes, so it looks like for now it'll be just Lewis heading over to Ferrari, unless Mercedes gives the okay for someone like Peter Bonnington to leave as well.
It only means Lewis can't talk to his engineers about joining Ferrari. It doesn't mean Lewis can't give Ferrari a list of names and have them do the talking.
ok, Visa Cash WhatsApp Paypal Telmex Taquería Los Primos Red Bull Light Racing Bulls Oxxo Toro Rosso might not have the best name, but they definitely win in the livery department
Considering it's a worse version of their 2017 livery, I'm not sure I can agree.

Latest posts