FS Fractal Axe-FX II XL+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Excellent condition Axe-FX II XL+ with a large selection of IRs, cab packs, and presets. (Ownhammer, Lasse Lammert, Andy James, Bulb, ML Sounds etc.)

I can factory reset the unit prior to shipping or leave it as-is with my minimal amount of extra presets loaded. I've only edited a handful of the stock ones.

Reason for selling: I have owned it a year and never really use it. Should go to someone who will!

Modifications (if any): None.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): USB and power cables. Will include all the extra IRs etc. on a USB drive. I do not have the OEM box, but I will pack it in a really durable cardboard box w/padding etc.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cariboo Region of British Columbia, Canada
International OK? : Probably not worth it for shipping but okay.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here, plz.
References (eBay or other forum userid): I've bought and sold a few times on here. If references are required, I'll track down the specific usernames. I also have this up on Reverb (for more money though because of the fees)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,100 CAD including insured shipping Canada-wide. USA shipping might be a bit more, but western states should be about the same price.

Pictures: My pictures are terrible but, really, you've seen one of these you've seen them all. I did take the plastic off the screen, but there's no damage or anything wrong with it.
Unboxing.JPG IMG_5879.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.