FS: 2 Rare Ibanez Satriani "Crystal Planet" & "Chorme Boy"

• Thread starter Red&Die
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&Die

Reaction score
Selling 2 of my rare Ibanez Joe Satriani Limited Edition guitar!!

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

(1) JS-10th Chrome Boy #182 SOLD!

(2) JS2K-PLT Joe Satriani Limited Crystal Planet Millennium Edition, which made in year 2000 in Japan. Millenium commemorative guitar inspired by Joe Satriani's album Crystal Planet. Limited edition to 200 guitars worldwide. The guitar is in great condition as 8.5/9 of 10. Only thing is that there has flaw on the plastic cover of headstock. However, it'll NOT effect the sound and tuning, No Worrys!! It also has has few light playwear and hair scratches. Including the original silver Anniversary case, Silver Certficate of Authenticity (COA), Asking $4000USD shipped Worldwide by EMS.

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

Y2K1.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Paypal e-check or Bank Wire Transfer, pay via credit card needs add other 4% of total amount.

I have 100% E-bay feedback and sold more than 40 Hi-End guitars worldwide, and also have done many deal thru Jemsite, HC forum and Sevenstring.org, Thanks!

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
There are rules for this sort of thing. Also, might wanna try Rich over at Ibanezrules.com. He LOVES Satrianis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Netherhound

Grandeur Of Delusions
Reaction score
those got to be two of the nicest satch's I have ever seen lol

shame I only got a quarter of what your asking or i'll be all over the crystal planet one

:bump:

Red&Die

Reaction score
those got to be two of the nicest satch's I have ever seen lol

shame I only got a quarter of what your asking or i'll be all over the crystal planet one

:bump:

Make me offer and I will give you crazy price for the Crystal Planet one!

Status
Not open for further replies.