Modifications (if any): Custom bone nut made, BKP Warpigs installed
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hicox case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Boise, ID
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): JerichoCheng
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3,500 + shipping firm
Pictures:

First picture is of the new nut and Warpigs installed - others are from before. I am only selling this guitar because I have some troubles with comfortability of play over long periods and will be using the funds to build a custom Setius 7 baritone... a really, REALLY nice specc'ed out custom Setius 7 baritone.

Also, a video review by Ryan Bruce before the BKPs were installed:

Also, a soundcloud of a recording I did with the BKPS (sorry for the slight clipping):

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/speculum-speculorum[/SC]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Bump with a necessary update.

I have been contacted by a buyer who wishes to purchase this guitar. If he sells the guitar he is trying to offload, he will immediately purchase this Mayones. However, by May 16th he will have the funds in order to purchase the guitar, and intends to. Out of respect for him we will be staying in contact and if he is still set on proceeding, I will be taking the guitar down on May 8th for 10 days.

This buyer completely understands, however, the fluidity of moving gear and if I sell it before then he takes no objection to it. So, if you want to get in on this killer instrument, you have 16 days to do so. Good luck, ss.org-ers!

Latest posts