FS: Ibanez RG1527 - Melbourne, Australia

• Thread starter Pirelli
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirelli

Reaction score
Hi!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

This is an RG1527RB that I purchased new in early 2008. It is in fantastic condition having had very little play time (refer to pics). It is set up with relatively low action and has no buzz anywhere on the neck. I've decided to sell it because I need the cash!

Modifications (if any):
The horrible stock pickups have been replaced by a Blaze Neck and Blaze Bridge. Both of these are white from the Dimarzio factory.

The tremelo has been upgraded with the locking stud mod from "IBANEZ RULES!!" - Ibanez Guitars - New and Used this makes the trem more stable, ensuring you stay in tune after whammy bar use.

All the electronics have been upgraded. The Ibanez Pots were upgraded to CTS pots of the same specification and the 5 way switch was upgraded to a high quality Fender 5 Way.

Schaller Straplocks have also been installed. The knobs were changed to white along with the switch tip to complete the theme.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

The guitar comes packaged in its original box with the following (refer to pics):

Hardshell case
The original Ibanez Pots and Switch which have been replaced
Original knobs, strap buttons and switch tip
Whammy bar with spare teflon rings
Instruction booklet
All original tools
A strap

Location (City,State or City,Country):

The guitar is located in Melbourne, Australia. I'd rather sell it to a melbournian who can come and try it out / pick it up, but would consider shipping it safely packaged in its case and box within Australia via courier at your expense.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
You can contact me via PM on this site and we can go from there.

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
I haven't done a great deal of selling online but am honest and am happy for you to come and try the guitar out if you're a local. My ebay ID is Scape_223.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
AU$1600.

Pictures:

Case.jpg

CaseGuitar.jpg

Guitar.jpg

Body2.jpg

Body1.jpg

Back1.jpg

Headstock.jpg

Neck.jpg

Straplock.jpg

RG1527C.jpg

Accessories.jpg

If you require pictures of anything specific, please let me know and I'll get them up ASAP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan S

Reaction score
If you would consider a trade I have an ESP Horizon available. If not, I may sell the Horizon if I get no bites within the next few days and be able to cash you up possibly.

If you get an offer before me though, don't hesitate to take that first. :)

Pirelli

Reaction score
Not too interested in trades unfortunately. I'm buying a house so have to free up some capital. That's why I'm moving this stuff. The RG1527, VHT / Fryette Pittbull 50CL and my Mesa 2x12.

If you manage to get cash let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.