FS: Jackson RR5 with EMG 81/85 UK

• Thread starter InTheRavensName
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
This one I bought a while back, but due to the breakup of my old melo-death band it's sat in it's case for months, unplayed...a real shame, so I'm selling it to raise some cash to get me through the next couple of years.

I'll knock some pics up on the morrow, basically its an RR5, in red, gold hardware, EMG Wylde set installed by foulds of Derby. Comes with Jackson USA hardcase too :)

Looking for somewhere around £4-500 but am open to offers, based in Derby, UK. I have Itrader feedback from metalfiend on here and flawless Ebay feedback as Frostskadet, under which alias I've sold about 6 or 7 guitars haha...

Like I say, pics tomorrow, PM if interested, not desperate to sell and not really interested in trades (although may consider certain things as a part ex., try me!). I love this axe and if I wasn't facing 2 more years of Uni, including 3 months in Norway, and/or one of my bands was gigging enough to justify me having 5 or 6 axes sat around on stands, I wouldn't be thinking of selling, but needs must.

Also check out the S prestige I'm selling...as you can see, tough times at Ross'

:noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and if you want a PA2 (the KFK set has one, a little gain booster) for this, you're welcome to it, I got it after the EMGs were fitted, and I can't be bothered to have it taken apart again!

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I heard a call for pics!

SV200397.jpg

SV200395.jpg

SV200394.jpg

SV200393.jpg

SV200392.jpg

SV200391.jpg

SV200390.jpg

please excuse the glare and poor lighting, I would have done them with the Ibby in the conservatory but the weather is shit today and theres no light :\

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
This will probably be gone tomorrow...but finishes friday night on ebay if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts