FS: neck/speaker/pedal

• Thread starter korn2125
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

korn2125

Reaction score
:locked: :locked: :locked:

aanj ibanez neck i don't know what model it's from but is has jun 97 stamped on the bottom of the heel. it has been sanded down to give it that zakk wylde fell. it had a screw in the head stock that i had to dig out. it comes with trust rod cover, string tree and locking pad but no clamps or clamp screws.

asking 45 shipped sold

peavey scorpion replacement basket new still in box. it's a 12 inch and the model number is s- 12425-rb

asking 40 shipped sold

ibanez sm 7 smash box with some scuffs and scratches no dings or dents. here are some details from gc "For super-aggressive heavy-rock distortion for that don't-mess-with-me attitude, this box will deliver. Comes armed with obscene amounts of gain, tight low end, and searing highs. A void switch eliminates excessive string noise and feedback. An edge switch allows 2 different preamp flavors"

asking 30 shipped sold

MORLEY PRO SERIES DISTORTION WAH VOLUME PEDAL works great sounds great has some scuffs, scraps and paint chips

asking 55 shipped sold

this is for the u.s 48 states my ebay name is the same as here korn2125 pics a below.
all prices are negotiable no pay pal just makes it easier

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

korn2125

Reaction score
all pics should be working now

neck is on hold for a few days but still open to offers

emux2

Reaction score
If the neck is 22 frets I might be interested. Let me know if it is.

korn2125

Reaction score
its korea or indonesia i really don't know the serial # and model was scraped off by previous owner. i don't think it's mij because i haven't seen one with gray inlays before.

update every thing ships free

Last edited:

korn2125

Reaction score
:bump:

neck is on hold pending payment pedals and speaker still available and open to offers/trades

korn2125

Reaction score
:bump: price drop

ibanez sm7 30 shipped
morley 55 shipped
peavey speaker 40 shipped

still open to offers or any trades