The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I went grocery shopping hungry and bought a bunch of stupid bullshit, then missed my bus because I was busy impulse buying stupid bullshit. Then while I was sitting on the curb minding my own greasy business shoving corndogs into my face waiting for the next bus a dude came up to me like "hey bro you got a cigarette?" to which I replied "no man, I don't smoke," and before I could get out my customary "those things will fucking kill you," he's all "WHAT DID U SAY TO ME?" "uh... I said I don't smoke?" "DID U SAY NO MA'AM?" "uh... no, man" and then he storms away all "FUK U MUTHERFUKR GRRBBRBRBRBRR"

You are freaking out, man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
I’m currently torn between saving a little longer for a JPIIC+ or just buying a 2:90 poweramp and running my Fractal stuff into it. I plugged my FM9 into the Return of my Electra Dyne the other night and was blown the fuck away with how great everything sounded coming through a tube power section, to the point I immediately said to myself “Fuck the JPII….”

But I also really like the idea of just having a head I can throw on any cab with a delay pedal and basically have everything I’d want without a 34”, 30lb pedalboard and a 30lb rack to carry around.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I took a risk and bought Bubbie's dill pickles because the co-op was out of my usual Grillo's. What a fucking awful pickle, and $3 more than a tub of Grillo's. I would've been better off with Vlassic, which is to say nothing ill of Vlassic, but I thought I was treating myself. The only upside is I just at the last of the Bubbie's and they won't haunt me any longer. Lessons learned.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Casios are generally bombproof ime. My dad has had his casio for over 40+ years of hard abuse and only the bands have failed.
I have a Casio that survived all my time in the army and all the outdoor abuse I've put it through for like 10+ years. I've only had to swap bands on it a few times so far, and no battery swaps yet.

I mean to an extent, I think people underestimate what watches can handle. I've been switching to a G-Shock Rangeman because of the features and how much time I've been spending in places I could be a missing 411, but before that my main watch was a Squale 1545. It went through all kind of shit like mechanic shops, chemical plants, breaking the braclet and falling out of a unit about 4-5 stories down and being fine. I saw a watch channel like 5-6 years ago that compared it to being an og Submariner when Rolex was a tool watch. The only problem I have with that review is they recommended putting it on a Nato strap and I'd have lost a hand if I did that shit.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
My laptop can run some 7th generation games on Steam no problem but a shitty browser minigolf game runs like 5 fps. :scratch:

Edit: Then I tried to log in to my Steam account for the first time since last summer so Steam asked me for a code that was sent to e-mail and then to access my email I had to put in the code from my phone. Sad what the world (and internet) has come to. Back in the day I could just put in the password and be good to go.

Last edited:

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
guitar in mail until friday
4x.webp

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
When trying to post something on SSO using my phone, the menus don't work at all. So in have to write emojis as :lol: for example, and I just don't remember the codes for most of them. Quoting works surprisingly well though.

Oh and another FWP: kids are sick again. Very weird stuff too, they only have high fever without any other symptoms.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I'm trying to save a fat down payment so I can get a new(er) car with a warranty and shit, but I keep being tempted by these late 80s/early 90s manual pickups in the $3-5k range. Work is walking distance, so I just need to keep pounding pavement and saving my pennies.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been dealing with bed bugs for the last couple of months and I can't seem to have solved the problem despite using 3738292 types of insecticides.

Next step is 10 litres of gasoline and a lighter.
oh geez! worst nightmare stuff right there