/FT Blackwater, Mayones, ESP

• Thread starter USMC_OriginalSin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMC_OriginalSin

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
I'm putting these guitars up for sale because my son is due in a couple of months and I'm trying to put together some extra cash to make life a bit easier once he gets here. That being said, I'm also open to partial trades+cash on your end. As far as trades go, I'm a huge fan of EBMM JP series guitars, mostly the standard models and the X and XI with preference going to the "stealth" series and the mystic dream color. But it never hurts to ask and the worst I can say is no, so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer.

Description: Blackwater DII(ish, custom shape) - 10/10 condition

I'm the first and only owner of this guitar. It's a custom shape, based on the Double II with the horns shaped to curve in a bit more. The body is made of some of the most figured alder I've ever seen, I honestly didn't believe it was alder at first. The top is swamp ash with a finish inspired by the Mayones "monolith" finish. The neck is Rosewood with maple fillets with a Pale Moon Ebony fingerboard and stainless steel frets. The bridge is a Schaller Hannes Piezo, Bareknuckle Aftermath in the bridge with Hipshot locking tuners. This was my first custom and is easily my favorite guitar. I will not feel bad should it remain with me

Modifications: None, its a custom.

Accessories: Hardshell case

Price: $2,400 USD. Also accepting trades. Go ahead and spec one out with Aaron if you'd like to know what these run brand new. Also I believe his waitlist is either closed or very long due to his work being in high demand.

Pictures: can be found at Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Better pictures are inbound, just need to charge the batteries in my camera.

Theres not a whole lot to say about this guitar. It's a Mayones. Anyone who's had any experience with this brand will already know that these are superior instruments. Seriously. It's a good looking, great playing guitar. End of story.

Specs: Mahogany body W/ mahogany and maple neck & (dark) Rosewood Fretboard. Schaller tuners and recessed TOM bridge (now I normally hate the tune-o-matic bridges, but with it being recessed it feels just like a standard hardtail. I don't know why more companies dont do their bridges like this, it's simply amazing) Seymound Duncan pickups. Beautiful flame maple top with a transparent graphite burst finish. Refer to the following link for any questions about specs: Mayones Setius 7 GTM - the best djent guitar - power tone & playability

Modifications: None.

Price: $2,000 USD. Also accepting trades.

Pictures: Pictures are inbound, just need to charge the batteries in my camera

Description: ESP SV Standard. Japanese Market with normal lower wing.

I know this is a Japanese market SV because (a)It has the lower wing that got them sued by Jackson (b) I personally bought this at a guitar shop in Hiroshima Japan. ESP makes a great instrument and this is a guitar that I've always hoped would stay with me. Specs are as follows:
- Body: Alder - Neck: Maple (Thru) - Fingerboard: Ebony with White binding - Scale: 25.5" - Tuners: Deluxe Gotoh - Bridge: Original Floyd Rose - Frets: 24 / XJ - Neck pickup: EMG81 - Bridge pickup: EMG81 - Controls: 1 Volume , 3-way toggle switch

Modifications: Stainless Steel upgrades to tremolo and locking nut

Price: $2,000 USD. Also accepting trades

Pictures: Japanese ESP SV - Album on Imgur

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMC_OriginalSin

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Sorry I still don't have good pictures. Camera still giving me issues.

Blackwater
Lxda7qY.jpg

Setius
wxyQLSu.jpg

SV
Ms6QEXA.jpg

Latest posts