Get excited bassists. [.strandberg* content]

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

in-pursuit

Reaction score
the only thing preventing me from using strandberg hardware is that I'm unaware of any piezo compatability, I might have to swing him an email about that. very cool none the less, it would be nice if the guitar and bass hardware were compatable and similar in size and dimensions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
the only thing preventing me from using strandberg hardware is that I'm unaware of any piezo compatability, I might have to swing him an email about that. very cool none the less, it would be nice if the guitar and bass hardware were compatable and similar in size and dimensions.

He has installed Piezo pickups in his guitar bridges for at least one build. It requires custom work though.

IMG_4814.jpg

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, at nearly $400 for a 5-string set, these are cost-prohibitive for me. Glad they're out there though, as it's always nice to see bassists get some love.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The pricing was surprisingly nice, it's only a hair more than a set of ABMs. It's really not cheap though, and I'm pretty glad the cost is going to be built into the pricing of the Strandberg bass I may get.

Correction, at $90 a piece for the ABMs, these will probably cost the exact same after shipping.

Reaction score
The pricing was surprisingly nice, it's only a hair more than a set of ABMs. It's really not cheap though, and I'm pretty glad the cost is going to be built into the pricing of the Strandberg bass I may get.

Correction, at $90 a piece for the ABMs, these will probably cost the exact same after shipping.

Wait, you ordered a bass?

GenghisCoyne

im here to party
Reaction score
i rediscovered this post via google. i remember when it was first posted. i remember getting excited. god damn it.

veshly

Reaction score
And now you've gone and got a whole bunch of other people excited!

Housty00

Reaction score
What's the story on this? Because I've never seen a strandberg bass as far as I can remember.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
I think It got pushed back as they went into Strictly 7 and then Got pushed back again when they went with their new thingie.
I think give it a few months to a year for someone to order one.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Can we stop bumping this thread guys? Every time I see it at the top of the forum I sh*t bricks :D