GOC Vajra 7: Bridge replacement?

• Thread starter ciofanid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ciofanid

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Putting the feelers out there and seeing if anyone else has one of these things. I have realized that this bridge isn't exactly ideal for me, but I'm having a hard time seeing there is a reputable replacement for it. The bridge is kinda rough on my picking hand and doesn't stay in tune the best either. Looks like the brand Guyker (?) makes the stock bridge and there's some really cheap looking ebay brands that make something similar but I was hoping to find something easier to adjust that isn't as "cheap".

Any leads you guys have would be awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would these work?

Definitely not cheap.

ciofanid

Reaction score
Would these work?

Definitely not cheap.
I honestly can't believe I didn't find these sooner 🤦🏻‍♂️

ciofanid

Reaction score
are these direct drop in replacements? I might consider them for my vajra too
It looks like they would replace the existing bridge entirely as it appears they have their own base. So no separate bridge saddle with individual bridge plate. Cosmetically there'd have to be some kind of hole filling and covering going on based on the measurements given. Much nicer looking saddles though :shrug: