SSO: Deep Thoughts

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I had actual Subway - any time I consider Subway, I remember that there are infinitely better sandwiches to be had, then just get one of those instead. Why would I ever go to Subway when shawarma exists? Or banh mi? The only time I visit subway anymore is if I'm with people who are afraid of "ethnic food".

nightflameauto

Reaction score
One time I was invited to a noise show in "Hot Dog Tony's" a family hot dog restaurant in sandusky Ohio. there were infomercials playing on the TV and regular ass white midwest families trying to enjoy their hot dog dinners while the noise show happened. there was even an old man irately pantomiming plugging his ears during one of the sets. it was absolutely unforgettable.
I am reminded of the greatest hardcore show of all time.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, DENNY'S?!"
There’s a bbq place here in Jax called Woodpecker’s BBQ. You can get a pecker plate or even peckers by the pound.
True story: There's a place downtown here called "Papa Woodies" because they have a fire cooked pizza. About seventy-five percent of their menu is innuendo filled. Including, but not limited to:
The Big Woody
Buffapeno
Morning Woody
Big Meaty
Lady & the Tramp, which isn't filthy on its own, but right after all the others, plus the Bullseye, feels a little sketch.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Mostly now it's the horizontal slice, still connected thing. Though sometimes it goes all the way through.

This debate could have been a real rager back when Subway cut the V in the bread top to make the sammich. That bitch looked like a taco with a little V of bread laying over the top of it.

Then I stand by my original designations, cut = sandwich, connected = a submarine "sandwich" is indeed a taco even if not eaten like one

I'm apparently too young to have ever seen the V cut in a Subway sandwich, but dear god does it make zero sense to an outsider

edit: sweet Jesus, it looks like a god damn Tremor in sandwich form!
Yo what the FUCK

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score

jaxadam

Reaction score
The ROI alone on finding that cock would probably mean a lifetime supply of peckers from the restaurant 😳.

Looks like you and I aren't the only ones that like peckers:

It's a Top 50 in the nation destination for peckers!

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
Ok so I see the argument as a hotdog or a sub being technically a taco, but I also have to assume the arguers haven’t seen a real street taco consumed by the people of the culture whom invented the taco.

The tortilla almost always gets rolled in the hand to a vague cylinder before consumption. Unless it is specifically the Americanized hard shell taco or a variety of taco cooked on a plancha.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Since the sandwich debate is topical...

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The idiocy induced by the failure of human constructs to properly define their own lexicons never ceases to amaze me.

Tacos are tacos. If I have to get a majority together and affirm it we're going to raise your taxes.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Since the sandwich debate is topical...

We're venturing dangerously close to the P word here.

I'm with Salsa; a taco is a taco, pendejos.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm only on board for calling hotdogs sandwiches for comedic purposes.

Latest posts