Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Where did that armour guitar come from? Who built it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DavyH

Elderly juvenile
Reaction score
No quilt, sorry.

This is guitar that refreshes the parts.... A true work of art.

birdfish-cross-apricot.jpg

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Great shapes on those Warriors, huh? Original yet quite clean :yesway:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
yeah i was looking at the sims custom shop guitars about a month ago thinking about buying one. i just noticed after looking through his repaint pages that for his own guitar models he totally ripped off the warrior body shapes. he carved the tops a little crappier and made the horns a little skinnier. but if you look at the outline it is just like the warrior. on his double and single cutaway models.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
ok pardon my ignorance but what guitars are those? i LOVE that nylon string.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
yeah i was looking at the sims custom shop guitars about a month ago thinking about buying one. i just noticed after looking through his repaint pages that for his own guitar models he totally ripped off the warrior body shapes. he carved the tops a little crappier and made the horns a little skinnier. but if you look at the outline it is just like the warrior. on his double and single cutaway models.

I personally think that the warriors are more similar to PRS double cuts than Sims' custom guitars...

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
No quilt, sorry.

This is guitar that refreshes the parts.... A true work of art.

birdfish-cross-apricot.jpg

+1 Tueffel. :yum: Fools be shitting on them on the converse thread to this one. :noway: Unconventional does not automatically mean ugly, though the average human will default to that. The detail work and thought that goes into the smallest component in these guitars is stellar.