Got another Strandberg

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I had that exact Standard model. Solid guitar, although I did end up selling it and putting the money towards a Boden Fusion Neck-thru. Still, a very solid guitar. Happy NGD!

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
How is the trem on these? I had one of the older revisions and it was not very good. Keep hoping they improve because I love my fixed bridge Boden.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the trems. I have 3. My Classic is from a few years ago, this one is in between and I also have a new NX prog and the trems all work great for me.

kerekem

Reaction score
I have the same guitar. I love it, except the pickups. Neck pickup is way too trebly, the bridge is way too hot and compressed. But overall it is fantastic, and this is my 'go to' guitar.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've never even been in the presence of a Strandberg before so it's the first time I see a neck with a an angled and flat shape. I feel like that would be even more comfortable playing on than a rounded neck. How is it OP? Very curious about that gizzard.

jeromereuff

Reaction score
Hi Yellowv,
Congrats on that nice guitar. Still happy about it after a couple of months?
Cheers