Guilt

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
In closing, when you cut out all the jokes and the bullshit, deep down, a lot of you guys have some pretty interesting, intelligent and down right logical information to say.

Are you sure you're talking about us?:scratch:

:lol:

Yeah, guys try to act all tough and hard, but most of us have a pretty soft side we don't like to show to everyone. We tend to be selective of who gets to see that side of us, usually only a few very close friends.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Yeah, guys try to act all tough and hard, but most of us have a pretty soft side we don't like to show to everyone. We tend to be selective of who gets to see that side of us, usually only a few very close friends.

Hey nightlightboy!

Drew said:
Maybe this would get better feedback here? :fawk:

:idea:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't have a soft side. :scream:

Yes I do. :hug:

That smiley is me and my woman.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
I am dealing with some pretty hardcore guilt lately and the only way I know best to deal with it, is to surpress it. I usually tend to suck it up and move on.

Some have said, talk about it and set yourself free .... I disagree. In this case, I rather suck it up, or be six feet under, then ever confessing any of this shit to anyone.

So how do you deal with guilt?

That is it...you are a guy. I have had my suspissions but this confirms it. Guilt is something you just have to work through. Do some soul searching. If you are a religous/spiritual person then pray about it. Everyone does things they aren't proud of. It is what makes us human. But it is also an opportunity to better yourself so you will not do the same thing again. Confession or talking it out is usually not the best course of action, because then, on top of feeling guilty about something, paranoia sets in and you worry about how the person you told now thinks about you. So do yourself a favor and stop dwelling over whatever it is that you did. It is not constructive. You have to move on or it will eat you up inside.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
But I do thank you for your comments and in terms of being vague, I have to be. If I were to come out and truly post what was happening...... it would be so wrong and therefore, I am stand-offish in my posts, not always, because as you know, I have been VERY DIRECT, but ther are times I guard myself.
I don't blame you for this at all. No way in shit I'd post my personal stuff on some public forum. Shyeah, right! I don't even put pics of myself, or my last name, on here. I was just fucking with ya before, but I'd do the same thing, in regards to private shit.

As for guilt, it's useless. Seriously. What Drew said is so right on the money. If you're doing something that makes you feel guilty, the simple solution is stop doing it.

"Hey doc, it hurts when I do this."
"Well, then don't do that!"

:lol:

They did a study, and they found out that people who thought about and anaylzed thier feelings more, were consequently more depressed. I call it the 'MTV Real World' Syndrome. Here you got all these new people in some great new spot, and all they can do is fight, be miserable, and bitch about their feelings. Well, duh. The producers want drama, and so they always get them to dwell on their fucking feelings.

Have a laugh, get drunk, stop thinking about what's making you guilty, and don't fucking do it anymore, YM. There's your older, wiser brother giving you good advice.

Harumph. :rant:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
They did a study, and they found out that people who thought about and anaylzed thier feelings more, were consequently more depressed. I call it the 'MTV Real World' Syndrome. Here you got all these new people in some great new spot, and all they can do is fight, be miserable, and bitch about their feelings. Well, duh. The producers want drama, and so they always get them to dwell on their fucking feelings.

:lol: How true.