Guns N' Roses Release New Song "ABSUЯD"

• Thread starter BenjaminW
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adieu

Reaction score
Japanese-style lEtter.Ing eXperi.ments in western song titles are a strong predictor of disaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
The live version I heard last night was terrible. I thought it was a fucking parody or a "shreds" video. Then I saw it was tweeted by the official GNR twitter. It was horrible. I don't EVER want to hear about how "great" they supposedly are. Aerosmith did everything they did, and better. Fuck GNR.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
MMD_999688_09379ed04d844a5d87bf65883df56126__wtf_que_ha_pasado_aqui_thumb_fb.jpg

BenjaminW

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how most (it really feels like all) of the comments on both the music video and the Fenway performance fucking praise this song. Don't get me wrong, I love GNR but you gotta be on some designer drug that I've never even heard of to think this is a good song.
I haven't listed to the song, but I'm just here to give OP props for figuring out how to do a toys r us R in the thread title.
I just copied and pasted the song title from YouTube unfortunately. No magic from my end to share. :(

Addie5150

Amidst the chaos
Reaction score
Song s ok
Sure its no appetite or illusion level
But both those comparison yard sticks are 30 years old

gclef

Reaction score
It was all down hill after lies. Those 4 acoustic songs are killer!

Alex79

Reaction score
Don’t worry guys, the best new GNR album is going to be the one with Miles Kennedy singing.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Errr..... def not my cuppa tea. I'll stick to Appetite & Lies

NotDonVito

molesta la breastas
Reaction score
wow that was bad, sounds like something you'd hear on the soundtrack of a weird snowboarding or bmx game on the PS2

and for the record I like chinese democracy, so I went in with an open mind