Halo Content: Double Neck 8??

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
426723_563435227032091_1683043207_n.jpg

Halo Custom Guitars: If you could choose anyone to play this guitar with you, who would you pick (dead or alive), what song would you guys play

Just saw this on facebook when I was looking at their page (I'm not on their friend's list but it popped up as a suggested page). I thought it would spark some conversation here haha... its like a MAB guitar on steroids...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Batio called, he wants his gimmick back. :lol:

Hate to h8 on Batio though, he seems like a really cool dude.

sevenstringj

Banned
Reaction score
I'd let Malmsteen go at it, drop my end, and pick up that 10 string lefty in the background. And I would not restring it righty.

Francis978

Reaction score
I wonder how much that monster weighs...definitely wouldn't do wonders for the back :lol:

The Munk

Reaction score
Let's see the case:lol:

The case was custom made for it. It's not much larger than any hardshell double neck case other than that it was a flight case, so it's much heavier duty, thicker, and with extra padding.

The guitar is really two instruments in one. Each half has a stainless steel rod embedded in it that aligns with a corresponding hole on the opposing half. This keeps them lined up nice and solid. They lock together with a recessed, heavy duty, butterfly latch on the back.

When separated, they fit into the case with headstocks pointing in opposite directions. Nice and compact. :yesway:

That one was built quite a while ago, so forgive me for not having specs handy.

MetalMike04

Lefty cursed...
Reaction score
I remember this, it was actually made for Sonny Lombardozi, who is apparently the only other peoson in the world who can pull off the MAB playing.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
I remember this, it was actually made for Sonny Lombardozi, who is apparently the only other peoson in the world who can pull off the MAB playing.

I think that's a stretch at best. Only other person crazy enough to play that double-neck arrangement maybe. There's plenty of examples of guitarists tapping on two guitars with the second one set up on a stand... and when you think about it, it's really no different than Stick playing aside from the arrangement of the strings (and the weight :lol:).

That said, holy hell! I like the way the body's set up to split in two for transport, great idea there. Wonder if the MAB double/quad-necks are set up the same way?