Halo Content: Double Neck 8??

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
now you can play djent AND real metal at the same time !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think that's a stretch at best. Only other person crazy enough to play that double-neck arrangement maybe. There's plenty of examples of guitarists tapping on two guitars with the second one set up on a stand... and when you think about it, it's really no different than Stick playing aside from the arrangement of the strings (and the weight :lol:).

That said, holy hell! I like the way the body's set up to split in two for transport, great idea there. Wonder if the MAB double/quad-necks are set up the same way?

*ahem*

steve_vai-heart_guitar-763888.jpg

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
right hand: rest palm on 8th string. procceed to djent.
left had: tap sweeps.

oh god no. someone is going to make a terrible new genre now. nu djent........

ondellonoya

Reaction score
I was thinkin' the same thing. Also, what about the one in the background, I think it's got like 23 strings!

yes, this double 8 strings guitar is actually sick, but I'm more into the guitar on the background with some ridiculous amount of strings...

iamthefonz

Reaction score
Good to see Halo back to the usual standard of quality we have come to expect.

But seriously, I thought I was looking at a photoshop until I was halfway down the first page.

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I could only see Michael angelo battio usin that for one of his (silly) parlor tricks, but even still, what a useless mess, sillys the word, halo too.

vansinn

Reaction score
Hendrix would've loved a triple neck for double hand tapping and the teeth works too..

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Surprisingly the XSI is tuned G#C#f#EADGBe. I'm a bit doubtful about the clarity of a g# since that note is extremely hard to produce well on an actual bass. I'd love to hear a clip if anyone from Halo would be willing.