Handcrafted Lefty 7 strings guitar!!!

cristiancas

Reaction score
hello, here I am, like another left handed guitarist misunderstood by the big instrument manufacturers hahahaha!!! and I pass here to share with all of you a guitar built by me a while ago in a luthery workshop where I was studying.

the design is based on the Skervesen 4AP model, with the reforms in the contour and profile, in addition to other characteristics and changes considered necessary for what I want and need in an instrument.
the construction is the typical bolt-on with 5 screws to maintain a good solid union and the passage of strings through the body.

the woods used:
-body: lenga patagonica in one piece, with swamp ash top and mahogany veneer in middle.
-neck: 5 pieces, laminated wenge with hard maple, scarf joint and headstock in a piece of wengue with swamp ash cover head.
-fretboard: purpleheart with hard maple bindings and off-center inlays dots
-nut: bull bone
-pickups and electronics: dimarzio ionizer set dp709 and dp711, and all the rest electronics and switch dimarzio
-bridge: hipshot ibby hm
-machine heads: sperzel trim-lok with locking tuners
-color: gloss, trans black with red wine burst and wenge tinted backside body

Well, I finished for now, I'll be back soon as I'm working on new models of my own design and I hope to share images in a short time.
Greetings to all and keep rocking!!! \m/

EReqOD.jpg
MZre44.jpg
GuYpKB.jpg
FF1FBV.jpg
34EVtL.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.