Happy NGD to me!!! Agile 930

• Thread starter Trip78
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trip78

9 String Nube
Reaction score
My semi-custom 9 string came in yesterday and it is freakin’ awesome! There will definitely be a bit of a learning curve, but it sounds amazing. I'll have more pics later and probably a video after I get a bit more used to it.

Attachments

• Interceptor 1.jpg
    Interceptor 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Interceptor 2.jpg
    Interceptor 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 465
  • Interceptor 3.jpg
    Interceptor 3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 551

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trip78

9 String Nube
Reaction score
Thanks! It has been a long wait since September, but it was worth it!

Bigredjm15

Reaction score
Very awesome! I wish I could get an agile in every "tribal" color they look awesome. How's the neck and pickups on that 9th string?

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

Trip78

9 String Nube
Reaction score
The neck is very smooth and relatively easy to play. I have no complaints on any aspect of the guitar. This is my first guitar with active pickups, and they sound better than I thought they would. I'll have to program a couple patches in my processor just for this guitar, though. The neck pup is warm and buttery and the bridge has a good amount of bite. Both are very clear and defined, especially in the upper register. No real tuning issues, even with the vibrato; just the usual new string stretchiness.

I have it tuned low to high B E B E A D G B E

How do I play it? Not well, I'm afraid! I put in a couple hours with it tonight and am starting to get the hang of it, but there's definitely a learning curve. And forget about deep bends on that 30" neck. It just ain't happening. But all in all, I couldn't be happier with it!

Will post sounds/vids by this weekend.